how do u start it up?
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Viking Village is a minimalist real-time strategy/base defense hybrid game in which you build and defend a village from evil knights. Collect resources, build archer towers at strategic positions and control melee Viking warriors directly to survive. Attack enemy village and destroy their village fire to win. Capture powerful barbarians and pirates to add to your defense or defeat them to get some extra resources.
- Adventure: Defeat enemy villages on randomly generated islands.
- Rogue Lite: Defeat enemy villages just with your hero + army. Hero gets only one life.
- Tower Rush: Destroy all enemy towers on the map.
- Survive 20 days: Defend your village for 20 days.
- Village Vs Village: Classic RTS mode. Attack enemy Village and destroy their village fire to win the game.
- Quick Survival: No buildings and villagers. Just your hero, pet and units defending against constant waves of enemies.
- Infinite: Survive as many days as possible. Enemies become stronger each night.
- Sandbox: No resource limits. Pure mindless fun!
- Build a Ship: Defend the village long enough to build a ship.
- Peaceful: No enemies. Just build a peaceful village.
|Tags||3D, Low-poly, Minimalist, Real-Time, Real time strategy, rts, Strategy RPG, Unity|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||Arabic, German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files: